N.C. Division of Child Development and Early Education Credential Certification Options

Students must apply to NCDCD for their credentials upon completion of coursework. Choose “Forms for Child Care Centers” and scroll to the appropriate “Education and Equivalency Form.” Original transcripts must be sent to NCDCD, either directly from Craven Community College, or in a sealed envelope accompanying the student’s completed credentials application.

Degrees and Certificates