Change of Program

Students seeking a change of program should complete a Request for Change of Program form obtained from Student Services or an advisor. The change shall be effective at the beginning of the next semester, or later, as specified by the student. A student’s grade point average will not be recalculated when a student changes his/her program.

A complete listing of the programs of study for all college transfer degrees, applied degrees, and the general education degree can be found in this catalog.